The best PDF to JPG converter ever, letting you convert PDF to JPG in high resolution online, the image width and background color are fully customizable. PDFtoJPG.me is absolutely free, no need to register or download any software.
Definitely not! Yes, you can find hundreds of sites that enables to convert PDF to JPG online, but we offer the best user experience.
We know that the .ME extension is not as popular as .COM and .NET, but the domain names with those extensions have already been registered. Domain names with .ME extension is becoming more and more popular nowadays, such as GIFMaker.me( the best gif making site ), Line.me( one of the most popular messaging app with over 500 million users ) and About.me.
Portable Document Format (PDF) is a popular file format for office documents which was developed by Adobe, representing a document in PDF format will make it looks more professional and official. Converting documents to PDF format is very easy, you can turn your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio, HTML, TXT or any other documents into PDF format with freeware like doPDF, Bullzip PDF Printer, CutePDF Writer, etc.
However, to view, edit, convert or manage PDF files, you'll have to install special software designed for these purposes, many of them are not free, for example, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC will cost you more than 400 dollars.
In addition, viewing pdf files will occupy much memory, rendering the text with different fonts with anti-aliasing enabled and displaying the pdf file on your device may even cause your system frozen, or make your device( such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S6 ) too hot.
Some pdf viewing software and app is not secure, for instance, people have found more than 50 security holes in Adobe reader. Some malicious PDF files even contain malware which may infect your system. When you receive a pdf file with Email, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, Line, Telegram, Skype, ICQ, or other software, download a pdf file from the Internet( including torrent sites, online chat rooms ), you should always scan it with an antivirus software before opening it to keep your system secure.
In a word, by converting pdf to jpeg files, you can view, edit, print and manage your documents on any device easily without installing professional pdf editor or pdf viewer which may cost you much money, viewing files in JPEG format will use less RAM and keep your device more secure, make the pdf more portable, and make your digital life more beautiful.
1. Open www.PDFtoJPG.me in your Web browser.
2. Specify the prefix of your output file name.
3. Upload a PDF from your PC or mobile phone.
4. Specify the page range to convert.
5. Set the DPI of your jpeg images, for instance: 150 DPI, 200 DPI, 250 DPI, 300 DPI, 450 DPI, 600 DPI, 900 DPI, 1200 DPI, 1500 DPI, 1800 DPI, 2100 DPI, 2400 DPI, or the image resolution that fit to your device( Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Samsung GALAXY S5, Samsung GALAXY Note 4, etc. ) display, for example: 1366x768, 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1280x800, 1440x900, 1280x1024, 1680x1050, 1024x768, 640x1136, 2560x1440, 1920x1200, 2560x1600, 360x640, 2880x1800, 1360x768, 1280x720, 750x1334, 1536x2048, 1536x864, 768x1024, 1280x768, 1024x600, 800x600, 2560x1080, 5120x2880 pixels.
6. Press the "Convert Now" button to begin conversion, wait for a few seconds, then download your jpeg images.
If you want to view the pdf document or print it out, but you don't have a freeware or app that supports this format, then you can simply convert the pdf to jpg online, no need to download, buy or install any software.